Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Different sort of video

Featured Replies

…. and just like that the craving is gone. ….. Thanks Colleen  :)

  • Author

…. and just like that the craving is gone. ….. Thanks Colleen  :)

You had a craving?  No way Jose....You should check out Pinterest sometime... very distracting :)

You had a craving?  No way Jose....

 

I was bored.  :P  It's friday night and I'm on call for work.  :(

  • Author

I was bored.  :P  It's friday night and I'm on call for work.  :(

So, you come and play the numbers games instead...

So, you come and play the numbers games instead...

 

I just got home from work. About to go night night. Expect to get called around 3am.  :blink:

  • Author

Doesn't TX have some sort of law that you need 8 hours off between shifts?  As long as you don't smoke... :)

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.