Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Penny Dreadful

Featured Replies

I was super excited when I heard that this show was happening. I was a little let down by the first episode but I gave it a chance and it is a really great show... 

I have only seen the first episode... Should I persevere, because it wasn't really that great, I didn't really know what was going on... Except I was aware that Eva Green was in it ;)

  • Author

I have only seen the first episode... Should I persevere, because it wasn't really that great, I didn't really know what was going on... Except I was aware that Eva Green was in it ;)

Yes! Keep watching, it is actually a great show.

  • Author

This last episode was by far my favorite! Is anyone else watching this? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.