Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Back To Smoking

Featured Replies

  • Author
On 6/9/2020 at 1:08 AM, greenlight said:

Welcome back Lilley and congratulations on deciding to quit again! I also stuffed up a year long quit - twice - before I actually quit for good. I let myself get a bit too comfortable in my quits before, thinking I've somehow now conquered the addiction and can now control it instead. Big mistake! This time around I accepted from the start I am an addict and therefore I will not smoke again. 

 

Hope you are feeling alright about it and keep posting/reading on here :) 

 

Thank you @greenlight

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.