8 months smoke-free , need support, feel lonely and down

Amer

45 minutes ago, JohnQ said:

I know everyone is different, but it just sounds really odd to have a Nicotine withdrawal symptom that can last over 8 months which makes me suspect that all the issues you've been having may not be related to quit smoking.

As many people have suggested, see your Doctor about these issues.

JohnQ is absolutely correct.  These issues are not related to nicotine withdrawal.

Give me a minute and I will find a post from Joel that addresses this issue.

Smoking hid many things, both physical and mental that may be revealed now that you quit.

All making you a healthier and better person...better to know than be deceived by Nicotine.

Consult health professionals with any concerns. 

John, 

I understand what you are trying to say. We may be the oddballs but still valid to post. I get a sense of relief knowing someone else is having similar issues or else I would've just gone back to smoking. I hope Amer get a sense of relief to... that someone else is also having similar issues. Like we both have mentioned, we have been tested multiple times and cleared....but our issues persist and started when we quit smoking. 

As both JohnQ and I said up thread, smoking hid many issues both physical and mental.  Please consult your health professional with any concerns.

Here are some resources for y'all

Is Anyone Else Experiencing The Symptom Of...?

Does Nicotine Withdrawal Really Last For Months or Years ?

When You May Really Need To Talk To Your Doctor About Quitting Smoking

• Like 1