October 11, 20196 yr Are the vaping tragedies part of a plan? The Plan? The Plan to lure people back to the leaves of death? I hate to think anyone would be capable of devising and implementing this scare tactic. Make it so the juices become questionable. Make it so enough adverse events are reported. I hope the deaths were not part of the equation. Vaping was thought to be safer. Vaping kills instantly. Smoke tobacco. Better yet, smoke the more pricey no additives tobacco. Even better yet buy the overly, overly packaged organic tobacco products. It does not kill instantly. Live longer to die a smoker. The longer you live as an addict, the more rich they become. *these are my words. I do not wish to disclose my full name but will claim authorship as rstrn.
October 11, 20196 yr A 18 hours ago, Lust4Life said: Are the vaping tragedies part of a plan? The Plan? The Plan to lure people back to the leaves of death? I hate to think anyone would be capable of devising and implementing this scare tactic. Make it so the juices become questionable. Make it so enough adverse events are reported. I hope the deaths were not part of the equation. Vaping was thought to be safer. Vaping kills instantly. Smoke tobacco. Better yet, smoke the more pricey no additives tobacco. Even better yet buy the overly, overly packaged organic tobacco products. It does not kill instantly. Live longer to die a smoker. The longer you live as an addict, the more rich they become. *these are my words. I do not wish to disclose my full name but will claim authorship as rstrn. I do think it's odd that after all these years of people vaping suddenly this is happening. Maybe it is the THC. Maybe it's the nicotine salts that are used. Maybe it's since Juul came along. In the States you are allowed 59mg of nicotine in one pod. They only allow 20mg here in the Juul pods. What I find strange is why they haven't found an actual cause. Based on the media it seems all that is being done is questioning the people affected looking for a link. Why aren't they testing the e-liquids these people have used? There doesn't seem to be much effort going into finding out the cause. If this was NCIS then Abbey would have known exactly what the killer ingredients were by now. I'm not sure a conspiracy caused this, but I do think there might be a bit of a conspiracy in not revealing the cause. I do have a feeling that they aren't confirming anything to damage the vaping industry. When people are dying it's not about whether you agree or disagree with vaping - it should only be about why those lives have been lost. It's very weird it's all in America though.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.