Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

International Body Piercing Day - 28 June Poll

Should I get a body piercing for International Body Piercing Day 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Should I get a body piercing for International Body Piercing Day

    • No, don't be an idiot.
      57%
      8
    • Yes, and it should be your tragus (part of the ear)
      7%
      1
    • Yes, and it should be your eyebrow
      0%
      0
    • Yes, and it should be your nipple
      7%
      1
    • Yes, and it should be dermal on your toe because you live in thongs (flip flops)
      7%
      1
    • Yes, and it should be all 4 options 2-5 as above.
      21%
      3

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 07/05/18 at 08:40 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I am a little astounded by that "no don't be an idiot" is in the lead.... lol 

Jo... I currently have 6 piercings (used to be 10) in and I am toying with the idea of reopening 2 and getting a new one altogether. I may just get the new one because it is concealable... (current nursing student). 

I say go for the tragus ;) 

 

Current: Labret (under the lip), tongue, nipples, and two in the belly button

  • Author

I usually have to re-open my ears at the end of each summer cos I have to pull them out all the time for sport and I just tend to leave them out so there out from September to April. The Helix never seems to close so that's not a huge issue. But I am taking this summer off so extra healing time. I'd love the lip or tongue but I know I would be the person who fiddled with it constantly which is why I tend to shy those.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.