Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Back to Work Monday

Featured Replies

Well I'm awake. About to drag my arse into the shower and get motivated for another week of work.

 

I think yesterday demonstrated the power of this forum. I was panicked and crying and a total mess. Got talked round in the chat room and was laughing and choosing clothes before going out to have some fun. (You even got me naked at one point!)

 

Thank you to everyone who helped me yesterday. You are wonderful people.

 

Love love love xxx

Well done You!

 

And well done "Fashion Consultants".

 

Have a great week!

You did it yourself, you were the one that didn't smoke, we were just having a nose in your wardrobe lol

  • Author

You don't want to look too closely in my wardrobe there are some fashion nightmares in there!

 

Actually, project for the week, clear out stuff I'm never going to wear again!

You even got me naked at one point!

I am so disappointed I missed nudity.

I obviously left chat too soon :(

 

Great work yesterday!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.