May 18, 20188 yr I don't know how many have heard of this, but a Florida man recently died when his vape pen exploded: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44149281. There have been about two hundred reported explosions of vape pens in the US since they were introduced. That is pretty scary. On the other hand Quote "Cigarette fires cause close to 1,000 deaths and 3,000 injuries each year in the united states, according to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). As the ignition source in fires responsible for over 20% of all fire deaths , cigarettes are the nations largest single cause of such deaths." who knew?
May 18, 20188 yr I stopped using vaping at the same time I stopped smoking, but honestly the content of the article doesn't stack up with the headline. Lazy or at least ill informed reporting. Edited May 18, 20188 yr by Sslip
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.