Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Diver

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Blog Entries posted by Nicole Diver

  1. Sunday

    So these blogs are extremely boring, meant only to keep me on the straight and narrow for my diet.
    Sundays are the toughest days for me, b/c not at work but gotta stay on the path.
     
    So far so good. For my cheat day Saturday I had a tonnnnn of cookies. It was great.
  2. Day One

    So far so good, did biggest loser power ab blast at lunch and then 20 min on Jacob's ladder after work. (I was on a time crunch because my ride coming to pick me up. Have found it much easier for me, and more cost effective in general, for hb to drive me. His car gets way better mpg than my element.)
     
    Since my weakness is late night snacking on multiple granola bars, again this week I have not a granola bar in the house. If I want to snack tonight it's apple or pineapple. Damn sweet tooth!
  3. 5/27

    This is pry going to be a real snooze fest, made really for the main purpose of me getting on the diet wagon and staying there (except like July 4th holiday weekend, holiday weekends are freebies, amirite.)
     
    So, starting tomorrow - I am for really realz gonna be better at eating. I did so good the last 2 weeks, then blew it this weekend.
     
    So this is my lil 'self help' blog. Help for the helpless. Or the clueless. Or those in love with cookies. Whatevs.
     
    This here is by far the best workout app I have seen - I was dumb and paid the $3.99 but most of it is free and the free stuff is just as good:
    http://dailyworkoutapps.com/
     
    Look for this type logo and you know you are in the right place and don't have to weed thru the junk wasting time trying to find a good one. The abs one is wayyy good. I've been using it for almost 8 months about 4x/week.

     
    That said, I am off to my lazy workout. 2 eps of "Parks n Rec" while on the elliptical. Hey! It's something, right? I'll tell ya, it's damn near impossible to run when you don't eat right (tried that theory out again yesterday with same results..)
     

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.