Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

G67

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by G67

  1. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4?
  2. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4 Me? I'm innocent? Notice the tongue?
  3. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4 Hahaha! I know what you're implying. It is edible too?
  4. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4 Anything that is reasonably edible?
  5. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4 The sheets were nice and warm that's why I did not want to get out of bed. I will eat anything?
  6. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4 Nice! I did not get the invite?
  7. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4 I'm good. Finally got out of bed. It's overcast here with some drizzle.
  8. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4 Good Morning!
  9. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5 Good Morning Fluffy. I'm still in bed and the sun hasn't come out yet. Arf...Arf...
  10. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    10
  11. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  12. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    8
  13. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    7
  14. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    5
  15. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  16. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3?
  17. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 What was the dream about?
  18. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 Why? I meant every word?
  19. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2 sweet dreams?
  20. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    4 Fluffy!
  21. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  22. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3 go to bed Fluffy.
  23. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    3
  24. G67 replied to bakon's topic in Games
    1 I'm here S

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.