Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carsmummy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Carsmummy

  1. Still a BIG NOPE from me!!
  2. Thank you so much!! I apologize for my absence...I've been on vacay AND I'm also childminding 2 one year olds LOL Plus I have my own 2 year old...so it's been rather chaotic around here. I don't have time to smoke hahahaha Truth is...I've never felt better <3
  3. Happy Birthday!! <3
  4. I'm still here! Just just been crazy busy! It has been a NOPE every day and still a NOPE today <3
  5. Whoo hoo!! WTG to go on your quit!! You can do this! Best thing you can do is talk about it when you need too! well that is what I find is helping me :) Be proud of each day you go smoke free...one day at a time! Congrats!
  6. Thank you everyone!! I had no idea this was here! I gotta check things out more! #lifeofabusymom
  7. WOW!! Congrats on 5 years!! <3
  8. Awww thankyou <3 I can't believe it's been a month already!! There have been some tough days but got thru em' I have such a great support system with my hubby and all of you!!
  9. Yah!!! You got this <3
  10. One full month! So NOPE!!
  11. NOPE cuz tomorrow is a BIG day for me :)
  12. Nope! Even tho today is an emotional day for me :/ Still trying to figure out if its the quit smoking thing or menopause thing UGH!
  13. NOPE not today!!
  14. I know I'm about to go to bed but I just can't miss a day!! Nope!!
  15. Gone this far!! So NOPE!
  16. Nope!! Not on Mother's Day
  17. NOPE NOPE NOPE!! :)
  18. NOPE <3

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.