Everything posted by uberwensch
-
Tuesday 27th June 2017
Nopity nope nope
-
Monday 26 th June 2017
Nope!
-
Wednesday 21st June 2017
Fell off the noping train (lot of stuff went on), but not off the quitting train. Nope.
-
Friday 3 February NOPE 2017
nope
-
Wednesday 1 February NOPE 2017
I got busy & forgot to nope it up, so nope x however many days I have failed to nope.
-
Thursday 12th January 2017
nope
-
Thursday 5th January 2017
nurp
-
Wednesday 4 the January 2017
Nope - sorry for the absence, was on vacation.
-
Tuesday 6 th December 2016
nope
-
Monday 5th December 2016
nope
-
Friday 2 December 2016 NOPE
nope - and if I skip a day, know that i'm nope as heck and work's just gotten so busy that i forget my ritualistic nopination.
-
Monday 28th November 2016
nope
-
Wednesday 23rd November 2016
nope
-
Tuesday 22nd November 2016
nope
-
Friday 18th November 2016
nope
-
Thursday 17 th November 2016
nope
-
Wednesday 16th November 2016
nope
-
Monday 14 th November 2016
nope
-
Friday 11 th November 2016
nope
-
Thursday 10th November 2016
nope
-
Tuesday 8th November 2016
Man, I picked the wrong US election year to quit smoking - but nope!
-
Monday 7 November 2016 NOPE
nope
-
Thursday 27 October 2016 NOPE
nope
-
Tuesday 25 October 2016 NOPE
nope
-
Monday 24 October 2016 NOPE
nope