Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

yogi

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by yogi

  1. NOPE! :lol:
  2. NOPE for today and the next three days! :D
  3. NOPE! :D
  4. Way to go DD! You are doing awesome! :D
  5. NOPE! :D
  6. NOPE! :)
  7. Thank you all so very much! I cant believe it has been a year since I quit. As most of you know, I don't post much and I just want you all to know how much I appreciate each and every one of you. Thanks to all of you I can actually say I Don't Smoke Anymore and NEVER will again. For me, there is NO OPTION. :beach:
  8. NOPE! :)
  9. NOPE! :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.