Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PorkandPancakes

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PorkandPancakes

  1. 1 Hey there old boy.
  2. Nil
  3. .0.
  4. Fishing
  5. Zero
  6. Blue You don't answer what you are doing to help yourself? You have had loads of advice and suggestions on how to get through this. Your statuses sound full of panic which is not a symptom so much of quitting as it is of anxiety. How do you normally deal with anxiety? What are your usual mechanisms for coping? Quitting smoking is hard but it shouldn't be this tough. I will say to you again that you need to breathe, read, distract and educate. I hope you decide to stick with this quit and if you do, may I suggest that you post on the 'quit smoking' main board as this is just a place for the daily NOPE pledge? Hoping you find a way to calm and quit.
  7. 2
  8. 3
  9. 5
  10. 7
  11. 8
  12. 5
  13. Oh Now we're talking, yey Nancy!
  14. 2 Oh for goodness sake, Sonic!!
  15. 2 I have visions of you running back every hour for chicks and sticks! It's worse than smoking!
  16. 2 Yeah yeah, of course. I'm totally going now...
  17. 2 Ok, you first
  18. 2 I really need to!
  19. Pillow
  20. 2
  21. 2
  22. 2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.