Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

action

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by action

  1. Haha, thank you Jenny, brilliant!! I just wanted to thank you for being there for me, and for being my friend... You are a special and loving soul and we are so lucky to have you looking out for us :wub: And your jibjab videos.... Love them every time ;)
  2. Thanks Bakon, that could be the nicest thing anyone ever said to me :wub: :rolleyes: I look at people like you with great admiration - all the hardships you have in your own life, and you still take the time to come here, checking on people, playing games, having a laugh... You are definitely a softie on the inside, no matter what you say to the contrary, lol... And all this talk of pimping makes me wonder sometimes how you know so much about it... ;) Thanks Bakon, for everything :)
  3. Aww Jackie, thank you! You will make it this time for sure - I totally believe in you 100%! You are a really lovely, down to earth person, and I'm so glad you are here with us, riding this train (((Jackie)))
  4. Dear sweet Yogi, how lovely it is to see your smiling face everyday :) I agree that it would be wonderful for all of us to have a huge QT meet - maybe one day it will happen?! And don't worry, I'm saving you a seat on the lido - no need to being your own :) Were really doing it, aren't we?! (((Yogi)))
  5. I am still here to play with you Sally :rolleyes:, and I will join you in the tardis in a few weeks ;) Special lady :d
  6. Thank you Chrys!! You really do being something different to the table, and I have liked you from the moment I cyber met you all those months ago :) Your posts are thoughtful, insightful, and fun - always looking out for your posts ;) And thank you for taking the time to find and post the reminder of where I came from - I remember writing that like it was yesterday... Everything was just so frustrating back then, but is so infinitely better now :) (((Chrys)))
  7. Awww, Natalie, you are such a sweetie :) In the short time I've known you we've become good friends - you are a lovely person with such a great attitude toward quitting. You are what online community's are all about, and you have shown that people can quit on a whim, without any bother :) So glad you found us, and we will be celebrating your one year smoke free before you know it! Big hug :wub:
  8. Thanks Humbled - life is great on the lido, it's one big party!! You will be here with us, soon enough :) You are doing just great :)
  9. Aww Super-mom, thank you :) I love your awesome sense if humour and when you get the chance to come to a wine party :) You are a great support here, and everyone loved you very much! (((Petra)))
  10. Thanks Evelyn! Helping you has also helped me, so thank you for never giving up hope - we will make sure that you get here too... I will buy you a cocktail when you get here :d
  11. My dear friend Nancy - I walkways say that if there were more Nancy's around, then this world would be a better place ;) You have stuck with me from the beginning, never loosing faith in me, always looking out for me, and reaching out to me at just the right moments. You are a treasure of the QT, and I am honoured to have you as a friend. Love you, too :wub:
  12. Babs, you have been instrumental in my quit since the beginning. Hiring me as your agent really helped keep my mind off smoking, and you have always been such a great friend to me, too. You are a real inspiration to everybody are kind here, and we are lucky to have you. (((Babs)))
  13. Aww Melanie and beautiful beacon, too. You have really been there for me this whole time - one of the first to respond to my first post, and always making sure that I got my celebrations! I clung onto your coattails for a while, and you helped pull me through some though spots in my quit. Thank you (both of you) for being my friends :wub:
  14. Thanks Sonic - look forward to getting to know you better on this journey of ours, but you already seem like a great laugh :)
  15. Really appreciate you posting for me Sharon - I hope to see more of you again, soon ;) You have shown such compassion towards your fellow quitter, and proved that there are many ways to quit and stay quit (((Sharon)))
  16. Thank you Paul! And you will be here, soon. You just keep doing what you are doing, and you will be fine - of that I have no doubt. You are a great guy, and really supportive to everyone here :d
  17. Thanks Cher - had a really nice day yesterday in celebration :) Thank you for staying, and for paying it forward all this time - you are someone that everyone here looks up to :wub:
  18. LOL, I am now a reformed streaker! Thanks you for making this place for us - a sanctuary for us quitters, no matter the method, and no matter how much or how little support we need... This place is saving lives, and I hope that you always remember that :)
  19. Haha, thanks Ava - you are always so much fun, but so supportive at the same time. Thanks for looking out for us, and for staying to pay it forward - you are a great person that I look up to very much (((Ava)))
  20. action replied to bakon's topic in Socializing
    Yes it is :) Your turn!
  21. I honestly can't believe I've only known you a short while... It feels like we've been friends forever ;) You are one if the most fun and unusual people I have had the pleasure of meeting, and I truly value your friendship :) In a few weeks, I will have to come over to that tardis, because I have a feeling you won't be visiting the lido :P Thanks for everything :wub:
  22. Thank you Gem - I have always looked up to you, being ahead if me and a fellow English person ;) Your support and encouragement have been extremely helpful for me, as you were always so strong in your quit :) Hope that you are looking forward to coming home :)
  23. Fay, you are amazing - still here 18 months into your quit, still cheering people on and making people feel good when they reach their milestones! You really are an unsung hero to me!! Thanks for being here for us :)
  24. You are a sweetheart Sandy, you always have such nice things to say to everybody :) I can tell you are going to make it, and I will be waiting for you when you do :d
  25. Aww lace, you baked that just for me?! :wub: You are a very special lady, and I'm glad that you are here. Watching your journey was fantastic, and you brought a tear to my eye on more than one occasion. Hope that you are well :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.