Why we have a S.O.S thread !!!!

Doreensfree

Early in a quit...the urges to smoke can be very strong for some...

Posting a S.OS...BEFORE..you light that killer cigarette can make a massive difference...

I have seen alot of precious quits saved by doing this...but...

If you don't gives us that chance to help..you will never know....

• 2 weeks later...

Posting for help saved my quit more than once too Doreeen ..... especially in the beginning ,  but even later on when I didn't feel particularly confident or was struggling I would post. 

For anyone ... I would never be afraid at any time to post help if needed.. Reach out as much as you need to . Some folks think that after a month or two or three you should be strong enough on your own and won't post for help but posting for help is not a sign of weakness it's a sign of strength and it says  " I want this quit " .

Posting an sos before you smoke is both helpful to the one seeking to save their quit and helpful as well to the ones who can give back to help another. It's a win win for everyone if we can save a quit and help each other through. 

• Like 4