May 7, 20179 yr Author I do go to bed early and just for those exact reasons. Cravings have not been bad today. Just depression and feeling like I have a bad head cold. And the walking to the store fiasco.
May 8, 20179 yr Hey Feely, I also went to bed early and spent a lot of time reading quit smoking materials, Joel's videos on youtube and all the quit smoking material I could relate to on the web. Keep posting. There's no other way except to slog through it one day at a time at the beginning, but one day you will notice that it was not too bad, the day was ok, the cravings were tolerable, your mood was up and so on. Be sure to give yourself a pat on the back for each day you stay quit and make an effort to focus on positive 'can do' thoughts.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.