Health and balance

Evelyn

I've lost 3 kg's and i was officially overweight, but I do no longer consider myself too fat, My 'disiscpline from skipping all sugar' kinda smelled towards my eating issues so after lots of crying I am also snacking in between; apples, healthy nuts in yoghurt and some real snacks. Thing is, maybe more here recognise it; when you get antidepressivants- they can give you an appetite that's chemical and unhealthy, I had this iron discipline the last 3 weeks but it felt like starving myself (I did eat enough and healthy though but my brain gimme that hungerfeeling due meds) so I agreed with my best friend to cut myself some slack, rather a little overweight then 'building a new eating disorder', if you know what I mean. 

So, single, dyied hair, more balanced, still rocking it, as Tiffany says it ;) and I rewarded myself with the Katy Perry perfume :D

BUT loosing weight when you eave out 3 bottles of fanta a day, is no miracle ;)

Hey I'm rocking it :D

Going to Taekwando tomorrow again :P

• Like 3

Glad that you're rocking it..that's good to hear. You sound comfortable in your own skin, weight wise, so that's great.

You are right about the anti depressants. My doctor put me on them to help my IBS back in Spring, no help, took myself off them. I found I had an appetite for crap... although it made a change to actually have an appetite.

I still struggle to eat breakfast, would avoid if I could, but realise it's not sensible. I've lost 12lbs in six weeks so I'm pleased with that. Eating well and enjoying my food, hope that you are enjoying yours.

• Like 2