Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm going to be persistent.

Featured Replies

Some days I would really like to have a little temper tantrum when I am told “no” to something I ask for when we have the monthly “do we need anything to make this office more proficient and productive?”.

 

I do not, for the life of me understand why we can’t have a stripper pole installed in the office.

 

There is plenty of space. It would be great for morale. It would keep me occupied on slower days when I think about smoking…ahhh..good for health reasons! Great for entertaining new clients. Padding for my uh...bank account. 

 

I bet the boss could write it off somehow.

I’m going to keep asking about this.

I’m going to keep getting thrown out of meetings.

Hmmm, I never though about a stripper pole in my office... just kidding :)

cheri, are you sure you aren't sarah?  you sound an awful lot like her

 

I do have a stripper pole in my office btw......come work for me

 

:)

cheri, are you sure you aren't sarah?  you sound an awful lot like her

 

I do have a stripper pole in my office btw......come work for me

 

:)

Where the hell is my invite!

sweaty naked work mates wrapped around a pole would put me off my doughnuts but a fire mans pole where everyone had to slide down  before going for coffee now I could see that as entertaining, especially freshly greased when it came to the boss  :)


 


different strokes for different folks I guess lol

  • Author

cheri, are you sure you aren't sarah?  you sound an awful lot like her

 

I do have a stripper pole in my office btw......come work for me

 

:)

 WHAT!!!???? I'M IN!! lol..and yes, I'm definitely not a Sarah person. 

 

Still no stripper pole, BUT, I did convince them to get a couple of portable mini ellipticals. Its not quite what I was looking for, but I still have time. 

  • Author

I might just have to do this myself. I mean, how hard could it possibly be to install? A couple bolts, screws, some crazy glue and a giant brass pole. 

I dont see any issues here.

 

Well..maybe just one. I cant fit a giant pole in my car. I could probably just duct tape that to the roof tho. Maybe one of those stretchy cord thingies.

 

piece of cake.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.