122 days, without a single one!

Blackstorm

I'm 4 months analogue free and haven't had a single one. I get a lot of interest from smokers about my e-cig setup and obviously they're interested in giving upBut when you've been an exsmoker for so long, I think it's easy to forget what it felt like to be a smoker - that desperation to quit, but that hideous addiction that kept you coming back. That constant cycle of failure. I think it's easy to be scared to give up smoking and switching to vaping, scared that you might fail and relapse.

Hi Blackstorm I switched to Vaping as I i just didn't want to stop smoking, but couldn't afford to fund it anymore. I got off Vaping after 7 months as I just knew I was well and truly over the cigarettes. I also found coming off the vaping a slight breeze to the hurricane of switching from cigs. So when you times comes to be free of it all have no fear as I found it nothing like coming off cigarettes as by now your body has adjusted to no longer having all the added extras in cigarettes. I found nicotine without the ammonia and crap not difficult to stop using.

Well done on your 4 months smoke free.