Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Smoking Cessation Message Board

Featured Replies

That's us!

 

I don't see too many people call these quit smoking forums, "smoking cessation message boards", maybe it has something to do with spelling cessation right?

 

I don't think it sounds as smooth as "quit smoking messag board", but what do I know?

quit smoking support forum

smoking cessation support

nicotine withdrawal tips and advice

how not to kill people when you quit smoking

:)

I think it is the teeth problem

 

smoking sssseshashonnnn - no, smoking cessation help and support...

 

I would have to be up very early in the morning to say that!

 

I prefer Quit Smoking Forum or Stop Smoking Forum or even Quit Smoking Message Board or Stop Smoking Message Board..

 

or just a place for support in breaking the nicotine habit

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

cessation is a hard word to spell, quit smoking cessation support

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.