October 11, 201411 yr Streak is alive Sticks got seventh win. one of hardest all week flip flop and silly posting very fast, not usually redhead miscounting stuff, but faster humbled and I worked hard but homer jumped in fro the slam at end.. ding dong and ginger threw silly a bus pass to get run over about same time daily
October 11, 201411 yr Sing it loud and proud Bakon. This chest puffing thing you got going on is hilarious! Imagine if the chicks posted about every win?
October 11, 201411 yr Author chicks win constantly- sticks are underdogs- everyone likes the underdog...even other chicks...girls are mean, everyone knows it. some meaner than others...sure our trophy is small, but we carry it high
October 12, 201411 yr Author The best was me an homer later. 9 pm. Quick win and they went nuts. I laughed so hard I snorted.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.