Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Our Sazerac.... 11 months today!

Featured Replies

Yay!!!! Well done my lovely! U must be feeling so so proud! Xxxxx

Congrats Sally!!..

sorry Im late..(I thought I posted from my phone, but it must not have went through....I dont see it...sorry)

 

11 months is great..

I am a month behind, and hope I never catch up, but also hope I keep chasing you :)

 

you make this seem so doable for all the newbies...keep doing what you do..

 

you're a great addition to this board,

 

if you could just learn to count, you would be as good in the games as you are at giving advise...oh well..you have time to work on that  ;)

 

 

CONGRATS!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.