“Reality” TV

Brioski

Hey friends,

I figured I’d start a separate thread to ask @jillar what she, or anyone else if they watched, thought of the VPR finale..😂😂

What a snake Rachel is and of course the worm with a mustache. 

Man I love a good trashy reality show and some drama on tv sometimes 😂

Anyone else have a show they love?

✌️

• Like 1

It was a great show last night lol. I've never liked Tom Sandoval and agree that he's a snake. I felt so bad for Raquel in past seasons for how "the mean girls" treated her so was really disappointed that she could do that to a friend of hers. 

• Like 1

Idk she always seemed off to me, but never could be critical bc she was in school, seemed naive, etc. 

Someone did a side by side of when Tom cheated on Kristen and now Ariana, the nuances and what he said are eerily similar. 
They just came out w a rumored update that Her sister said Rachel’s pregnant 😱

35 minutes ago, Brioski said:

They just came out w a rumored update that Her sister said Rachel’s pregnant

WHAT?!

Spoiler

Runs off to Google

Ok so the only thing I found about that was rumors of her  being pregnant with James kid. But dang, that'd be brutal and juicy tv lol.

Tom's an idiot (Sandoval) he totally thinks he's the "brand" of the two Toms but I think if it wasn't for Swartz Tom wouldn't have a "brand".....

• Haha 1

Yes there was one w James but a while ago. It’s all over google but like she drank in the finale and smoked (lol) at the reunion so they’re saying it can’t be true but they’re also saying she found out after. Crazyyyyy.

Do u watch Jersey too? I do bc I like trying to see local places on tv lol. Plus juicy drama. 

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

I'll put it thus way, if there's ANYTHING else new on than I won't be watching that. 😂  But hey, I had to check it out.

Do you watch  Lego Masters or Domino Masters? Those shows are awesome!

• Haha 1