August 6, 20215 yr Hi, I smoke tobacco. One pack gives me 60 roll ups. But for the ticker I can only do cigarettes and it doesn't say how many are in a pack. How do I get my ticker to show the right amount of money saved etc?
August 6, 20215 yr Hi @SamDy, I would say one roll up would be considered one cigarette. So put how many roll ups you smoke in a day
August 6, 20215 yr Author @jillarI have tried that, but then the calculations are wrong. I smoke 38 a day, a pack gives me 60 roll ups and costs 12€
August 6, 20215 yr @SamDy, try basing the cost on a typical pack of 20. So try using €4.00 as the cost and see if that works. Or at least gets you closer to the actual cost.
August 6, 20215 yr @SamDy, yea you may just need to play around with it to get you closer to actual. Maybe try converting euros to dollars to get you closer to actual is another option to try?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.