Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blonde Moments

Featured Replies

I have many blonde moments it adds to the spice of life but today was a classic

 

In my excitement to leave work and not having to go back for 3 weeks i start to daydream

 

happily driving down the motorway - thoughts wondering here and there

 

then I realise I should be home soon and then it dawns on me - I AM NEAR LONDON!!!!!!

 

HOLY CAT FLAP BATMAN!

 

I have just drove one and a half hours the WRONG way!

 

 

 

Action i should have called in for a cuppa LOL

Enjoy your ride  :P

london is like a magnet to all you blondes it must be the bright lightes lol

The Sarge once ended up in Louisville (KY) when he intended to go to Lexington (KY) ... from Cincinnati - 80 miles in the wrong direction.

 

They both start with "L" ... so he was ... well ... he wasn't blonde but he was somethin' ...

 

Oh - and he was late. Very late for his event.

 

 

 

 

Easy Peasy

  • Author

The Sarge once ended up in Louisville (KY) when he intended to go to Lexington (KY) ... from Cincinnati - 80 miles in the wrong direction.

 

They both start with "L" ... so he was ... well ... he wasn't blonde but he was somethin' ...

 

Oh - and he was late. Very late for his event.

 

 

 

 

Easy Peasy

LOL I am glad i`m not the only doughnut in the box  :P

LOL I am glad i`m not the only doughnut in the box  :P

 

Ill bet there is a dozen in that box...add my name to it...

 

I got on the Ohio Turnpike (toll road) one night after indulging a bit more than I should have..

after ending up 1 exit short of Indiana, I realized I was supposed to be heading EAST!...

 

no problem,

 

I pay my toll...exit and get back on and start to drive....

 

Imagine my surprise when i seen the sign that read 

 

"Welcome to Indiana"

 

Yep...I didnt go the wrong way ONCE....I am better than that..I did it TWICE :(

 

Like Sarge..i was pretty late getting home that night!

 

 

Even when I had hair it was never Blonde...but...its nice to share a spot in the box with ya

Not so much a blonde moment but more a navigation issue...

 

Driving from England to Spain... So popped through the Eurotunnel... All good... Started heading off. Should probably point out this was before we had sat navs! And heading in the direction we thought we should be going, all seemed well and having a jolly nice drive, then everything got urban... very quickly... this was unexpected... we quickly realised we had no idea where we were at all, my girlfriend was scrabbling around with maps trying to work out road names and points of interest to find out where we were, I was working out from the Sun which direction we were travelling in... and then we see the Arc de Triomphe ahead of us... We're in Paris... Ah... Bugger...

  • Author

 

Imagine my surprise when i seen the sign that read 

 

"Welcome to Indiana"

 

Yep...I didnt go the wrong way ONCE....I am better than that..I did it TWICE :(

 

 

LOL Joe you get extra sprinkles on your doughnut for that one  :o 

  • Author

Not so much a blonde moment but more a navigation issue...

 

Driving from England to Spain... So popped through the Eurotunnel... All good... Started heading off. Should probably point out this was before we had sat navs! And heading in the direction we thought we should be going, all seemed well and having a jolly nice drive, then everything got urban... very quickly... this was unexpected... we quickly realised we had no idea where we were at all, my girlfriend was scrabbling around with maps trying to work out road names and points of interest to find out where we were, I was working out from the Sun which direction we were travelling in... and then we see the Arc de Triomphe ahead of us... We're in Paris... Ah... Bugger...

LOL yep thats something I would do - especially if i was in charge of the map  :lol:  but you got some tourist sight seeing in as a bargain lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.