Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Finally gonna do it , finally gonna

Featured Replies

 

Cut my hair ! 

I have not cut my hair for 17 months omg ! Finally going to do it ! Not smoking and covid restrictions are saving me a lot of money but I finally booked the appointment ! Anyone else not cut their hair during covid or self cut maybe ? Pedicure manicure booked too . It's a pamper me weekend ? 

I have/ rather had , short hair . It is is now long , very long . Think I am going  go with medium length . No colour  , but I hear grey is the "  in " thing. Think of all the money saved not dying  it . I'm happy . 

Edited by Abby

Enjoy your weekend!!! Just have fun girl and do you!!! You sound thrilled!!! LOL

  • Author

Thanks Gus it's always exciting to get a fresh look . Helps when you are quitting to not to forget to do good things for you. 

  • Author

Well guess I'm the only one . Shoot thought there would be many . 

Maybe took too many precautions during covid I dunno , but glad I waited.

It was worth it . I'm diggin my new look . One more big change happening next week :) it's a surprise . 

Quitting smoking has given me money to spend on things that actually make me happy . 

Change is sometimes about patience and perseverance to get through the rough stuff . I dreaded the messy stages of growing out my hair . 

Quitting smoking is like cleaning your kitchen , growing your hair out ...  things get a little messy before the shine . 

So happy that you love your new style!! Can’t wait to see what you’ve got for us next week! 🤗

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.