Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Exercise and Healthy living.........HAHAH

Featured Replies

Someone please tell my brain to stop eating, get off my backside and get back to exercising.  Since I was unwell nearly 4 weeks ago,  I have stopped my exercising I am eating literally like a pig I have put more weight on than ever before, nothing fits lol, and what do I do to deal with, yeah lets have another piece of chocolate jackie just what you need....

 

So Brain the pigging out stops tonight and the exercising resumes tonight................GOT IT!!!

I know exactly how you feel jackie I am the same I do ok for a day then have a pig out LOL

 

maybe we should be virtual gym/workout buddies and have to be accountable and kick up butt if needed lol

  • Author

Sounds like a great plan to me Tracey, I did my workout tonight, felt on top of the world, then Ive just sat and ate a large packet of crisps a crunchie and a snickers bar!!!  Butt kick due now ........... my brain did not listen xx

Hhhmmm!  ??

 

Sounds like you know what ( and even how ) to do it... your just lacking a little bit in the follow through!

 

It took me 5 months to get my follow through after quitting smoking.  Now it seems so funny because I look back on it just like I look back at the smoking and I say " Why did I wait so long? " 

 

People ask me how or what I did and when I explain to them, they seem to have all these excuses why they can't do it too.  Or how they tried that and it did not work.  Well the truth is that it did not work because they did not stick to it!!!  So for both of you Here is that @#$%^ KICK IN THE BUTT!!!  Give up the excuses.... And get on with that follow through!!!

 

You both know you can!!

Sounds like a great plan to me Tracey, I did my workout tonight, felt on top of the world, then Ive just sat and ate a large packet of crisps a crunchie and a snickers bar!!!  Butt kick due now ........... my brain did not listen xx

bet you broke out into a sweat opening them packets lol I know I do :)

 

now seriously jackie what scott says xx

Hhhmmm!  ??

 

Sounds like you know what ( and even how ) to do it... your just lacking a little bit in the follow through!

 

It took me 5 months to get my follow through after quitting smoking.  Now it seems so funny because I look back on it just like I look back at the smoking and I say " Why did I wait so long? " 

 

People ask me how or what I did and when I explain to them, they seem to have all these excuses why they can't do it too.  Or how they tried that and it did not work.  Well the truth is that it did not work because they did not stick to it!!!  So for both of you Here is that @#$%^ KICK IN THE BUTT!!!  Give up the excuses.... And get on with that follow through!!!

 

You both know you can!!

pop in  more often scott we need a swift kick up the rear and I think me and jackie would just end up down the pub if left to our own devices ;)

ok jackie I am exercising this morning

 

now repeat after me - just for today I will not eat chocolate and I will move my butt  :good3:

pop in  more often scott we need a swift kick up the rear and I think me and jackie would just end up down the pub if left to our own devices ;)

Friday's @#$%^ KICK IN THE BUTT for Tracey and Jackie!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.