May 29, 201412 yr went to refill them yesterday and pharmacy was out and there supplier is out so they are calling wal mart and wal greens to see if they have them oh boy so far today I haven't been able to take my med oh joy I just love this not
May 29, 201412 yr Sarge fibbed to his Doc for just this scenario: "Hey Doc - I left my BP meds in a hotel in East Timbuktu on vacation last week and they can't find 'em to return 'em to me. I'm out - can you write another prescription?"[1] BAM! Instant 90-day Emergency Supply[2]. Put a 10-day supply in with the Camping Kit, a couple day's worth in the Overnight Bag, a couple days worth in the Car, and a couple days worth at Mom & Pop's place (the only place Sarge might be overnight on a regular basis and forgot to bring his meds.) Now Sarge never wonders if they're gonna have 'em at the pharmacy this week or not. Easy Peasy FOOTNOTE: [1] A lie. Out and out, through and through. They were in the cabinet where they've always been. [2] Low dose generic Lisinopril is CHEAP. $4 bucks for 90-day bottle ($10 bucks if Sarge forgets his Insurance Card) - it was worth the extra $ to have peace of mind on an Emergency Supply.
May 29, 201412 yr Author wife just called walmart has my meds can get them on way home tonight all right
June 3, 201412 yr Good deal-you NEVER want to go w/o these, I have 1 script if I don't take it for 3 days my BP jumps by 30+ pts. Take care.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.