A week end to relax !

Opah

Yes to day I leave for my Refuge, Only minus one Joe, the only smoking presence will not be there !  Have enough to do to keep busy, have my new scope to sight in and Gary will be up so I have some non-smoking company.

This should be a right nice weekend free of smoke, all smoke, fresh clean air, blue skies that hurt your eyes, good friend , good food, good times.

Yes this should be a weekend to rejuvenate, refresh and relax, not sure if I can wait  2 more hours ?

• Like 3

No smoking without Joe, not even a whiff except the mesquite in the BBQ, and Yes there were a couple of moments

I romanced the cool crisp morning and while sighting my rifle but again they shu shued away easily enough. 

Goodness I love this scope, need to tune the Harmonics of my Barrel to the new ammo but otherwise it is soo sweat!

A good weekend free of all hint of cigarettes is soo nice soo  relaxing, I feel really good this morning