Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ricki M

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricki M

  1. Nope Nope Nope
  2. I went to the dark chocolate and starting eating it all day....I do have borderline diabetes so that's why I get so stressed. But there is no more in the house and I'm finding that a bit difficult this morning. Already had some honey. Oh well I will keep my quit with smoking and alcohol and try not to be so rough on myself. I know which ones are the most important. Thanks again everyone.
  3. Thank you everyone...you are all so amazing and so supportive. It's one thing I make sure I do everyday (I might have missed 1) is to come on here and pledge my quit for the day. Just doing that I believe is so helpful.
  4. Hello everyone....still here but dealing with a lot of issues lately and I can't say why really but it has a lot to do with food and change. Ya know the things you need to do like eating healthy and exercise. I have gotten on a chocolate kick I'm having a hard time getting off of and sticking to my exercise. I don't know why now and it wasn't so much when I first started but it seems the more things I let go off the more the addiction beast wants to pull me back in. I feel tied a lot and I don't know if that is why I'm wanting to eat more sweets for energy but once I start I want it all day. But I might add I gave up alcohol 4 months ago also. I'm not young(60) so I have a lot of ingrained things going on in this head. Thanks for all your support...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.