Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JoJo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JoJo

  1. I'm glad I came across this. I'm on my first day of quitting. My flavored air inhaler is not satisfying so I had a moment of thinking about getting a zero nicotine vape. I realize now that you can't trust the manufactures and that they're likely to contain a nicotine analog in them.
  2. First day of my quit. I didn't want tot get out of bed this morning but I eventually did and I'm here to pledge NOPE! Not this morning or ever again. OOF this is hard. I can and will do it!!!
  3. Hi all, thanks for the encouragement and support. Today is the 7th day of my Chantix ramp-up. Tomorrow I start taking the full dose. And tomorrow, August 4th, is my quit day!! I've been watching Joel's videos, making lists of why I'm quitting and how I'm going to do it, telling friends and family my plan and getting my tools ready. Tonight I will get rid of all vapes and cigs. Tomorrow I will be here to pledge NOPE and check-in. I know the first few days will be the hardest but I will tough it out and be rewarded in so many ways. I'm ready to say b'bye to that nasty ball and chain. ❤️ JoJo
  4. Hi all, I’m glad I found this forum. I’m here to declare that ‘third times a charm’ and it will be my forever quit!! I have been smoking for many years. I started vaping a couple of years ago in an attempt to replace cigarettes, so now I smoke a several cigarettes a day and I vape a lot too. Ugh. Tomorrow , July 28th, I will start Chantix. It has worked for me in the past without too many side effects. My quit day is August 4th. I will be reading up on this site, checking in, supporting others and pledging NOPE daily. I will get rid of all cigarettes and vapes. I will drink lots of water, eat healthy snacks and exercise. I will use a fidget ring and this weird flavored air thing that I got. Doing these things will not be easy, but I can and will do this! I appreciate having this space to put my plan in writing. Thanks for being here.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.