Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DFINALJ

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DFINALJ

  1. Thanks for your encouragement. My mental health has taken a turn for the worse so I've had temptations but my love that I have for my body has been keeping me strong and going. I have been going strong at antismoking advocacy.
  2. Update on this situation. I have since found a petition that is advocating for the removal of this channel from youtube, https://chng.it/Q5QX4dywgY if anyone wants to help get that channel taken down.
  3. Ok thanks for your help. I tried going to youtube on my own and they don't even have an option for harmful or dangerous content on their report tab! I'm appalled that they haven't taken action on that account. Let's hope that anyone here or other places that I make aware of this channel report it as well. Absolutely unacceptable content.
  4. Thank you @jillar. I introduced myself. Also, regarding the channel, do you have any advice for helping me spread awareness against that channel to get it taken down. I'm tired of seeing content like that. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
  5. Hi

    DFINALJ posted a topic in Introductions & About Us
    I'm DFINALJ, and I'm excited to be joining this community. I've been there, done that, I used to smoke, but I'm now a proud non-smoker! I'm all about spreading awareness about the dangers of smoking and helping others quit or avoid it. Got into it at a pretty young age and it has done nasty stuff to my body. I'm here to prevent people from making the same mistake I did,
  6. So proud of people like you @Diane Suligoy. Keep up the good work and continue to fight for a healthier, smoke-free life!
  7. I also want to note to anyone who is thinking about smoking to ignore this kind of content and actively stand your ground that you will not let anyone coerce you into doing anything that will harm your health. Smoking is absolutely not worth it and it will cause horrors to your body that you don't even want to imagine. Nicotine is a trap created by greedy companies that want to exploit you for money at the expense of your health! Don't give in! You got this!
  8. I saw this channel on youtube that is promoting smoking and it has been growing. I wanted to bring it to the attention of people who are against it like me. it has been spreading terrible misinformation about smoking and actively encouraging people to smoke. Please help in my goal of making youtube a more supportive place that doesn't have content on it that encourages people to ruin their lives. The comments on the video are absolutely disgusting as well.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.