Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ladybug

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ladybug

  1. Good to see you!
  2. glad you are here!
  3. because I wanted to stay in touch with him .....somehow I started to like this guy! Just heard that he made this forum, so disregard my PM over there please! :huh: Name changes are not fair at all! Very confusing! :wacko: Made me smile!
  4. (((Joe))) so good to see you! Where have you been? How are you?
  5. I am alright, I am on autopilot and there is a lot to do. I guess that's a good thing. 1 hour ago I was so upset, now I am glad to be here!
  6. So glad for this! Thank you! Wow, all my friends are here...I am delighted! Good to see you all I think I am having a deja vu...everything feels familiar :-) Thanks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.