Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nichole7338

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nichole7338

  1. I am a registered nurse and baccalaureate student. I am here to learn more about patient experiences and their challenges with tobacco use. I am not able to provide any medical advice, but would love to chat and get to know more about your experiences with quitting and the hardships along the way. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best, Nichole
  2. I am a registered nurse and baccalaureate student. I am here to learn more about patient experiences and their challenges with tobacco use. Glad to hear that you are taking the final steps to quit for good. Have you looked into any resources within your community? Looking forward to hearing from you. Best, Nichole

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.