Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ForeverLost

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ForeverLost

  1. Thank you. I am sure I will get to that point. I am in the midst of preparing for my second quit. This comes after smoking for 2-3 years now, and heavily for the past 6 months. It's a similar amount to what made me say "enough is enough" and quit my first time. But I was in a happier place then, at a much happier time when , which was about 8-9 years ago. The funny thing is, my ex-girlfriend and I (who was a big help in my first quit) had a pet bun who shared the exact same colors and features as the one in your pic! Her and I don't talk, so I take this as a positive sign that I'm moving in the right direction! Thank you for the reply. After some more mental preparation, and cutting down my non true-heaving-craving smokes, I'll be ready to give it a second try. Thanks again! - Mike
  2. Birch, I haven't read ahead, so hopefully you are doing well from a few days ago. I also hope the drinking hasn't gotten out of hand like you thought it might. The one thing I can offer from what you posted is to try not to let it affect your work, as that's always been a problem with me when struggling to quit! I'd also say that reading and writing on message boards, knowing most of the time you'll get a reply, was a helpful start. Good luck! EDIT: Good to see you've made it through a few more days! I just read that you struggle handling the cravings while someone else is driving. I work in central NJ and it is very dense, high traffic, top of the line HORRIBLE as far as driving goes. I count the turns and blinkers used. It's around 30% or less. Anyway haha! Keep it up!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.