Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zelda

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zelda

  1. Zelda replied to Zelda's topic in Introductions & About Us
    Action it's very much a miracle, a terrifying miracle. A lot of fear has taken hold in my heart, fear I will not be able to hold this baby and feel the warmth of its touch. Thankfully I have a very under standing doctor. I have another appointment on Friday, should get to see a flutter of a heartbeat through ultrasound. That will help ease my fears for a bit I hope. I know quitting gets easier but as of right now I'm failing to see the end of the rainbow. I really just want to sleep, a good night's sleep would be perfect. Thank you for your support.
  2. I read the first book, never picked up the second. The series from what I've seen is pretty great so far. Definitely stays more true to the book. Maybe I should start reading it again to keep my mind busy, might even help with my anxiety! Im constantly fidgeting.
  3. Zelda replied to Zelda's topic in Introductions & About Us
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and congratulations. I very much appreciate every single one. I'm trying my hardest to be happy but it's hard. I've been a nervous ball of energy, plagued with anxiety, I can't sleep, I can't eat a whole bunch. I'm not as grumpy though, husband is pretty hlad about that. Thank fully I never had a cough. It's these nasty cravinge I keep having and day dreams, they can knock you off your feet. Went for a nice long walk earlier with the dog, that seemed helpful. I will say, this has gotten progressively easier since days 3 through 4, I thought I might implode. I'm not online a whole bunch but I'm looking forward to reading more on your group and getting to know you guys. I see this is a very multi cultural group, that is pretty awesome!
  4. Hello. Not truly sure how to start so I'll start with my name, Zelda Rose. It's not my real name, something I picked up when I was a kid. Anyways, I'm 36 and have been a smoker for almost twenty years. Why did I start smoking? When I was 16 I gave birth to a still born, full term baby girl. I had some other issues as well and was told to not expect children in my future. My heart was shattered and I rebelled. Not a lot, just enough to glue my heart back together and get hooked on smoking. So why is this revelent today? My spouse and i found out August 1 that we are expecting, I'm pregnant. I walked out of the bathroom, picked up all my cigarettes, lighters, and ash containers and chucked them. I haven't smoked in 18 days. It sucks. I know I will not smoke a single cigarette while this little bean is growing inside me. I know I'm not quitting for me. If I'm going to beat thiso for longer than the next 33 weeks I need support. This is where I found you. Right now all i seem to think about is smoking, and not vomitting, ugh.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.