Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What do you mean Old Age!!!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

My eyes are fine - "just need some help" reading and computers...I need +0.75 in each. 

 

given I will undoubtedly lose them within days - might be an idea to buy some that I can afford to lose!

I have to use reading glasses for anything within an arms reach. I buy cheep reading glasses at the dollar store.

You have to get used to not crushing them, too, so go for durability or replace often until you get familiar with them.

  • Author

All good advice...thanks!

 

(Still getting a monocle too ;) )

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.