Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tiffany & Doingitthistime you two and I have a great quits going on

Featured Replies

You're doing great, both of you, you;ve got a great quit going. Tiffany I'm sorry if I seemed harsh, I never meant to hurt you I'm also strict to myself in that why black versus white.. smoking versus NOPE.... lies versus the truth ahhh well you get it I'm proud of you two, YOU too Doingitthistime!!! also myself but you two struggled the hardest and I'm proud you both guarded your quit, BRAVO!
Lets build each other up, and be proud; you have to be!!!!

  • Author

Tiffany and Doingitthistime, I hope you get, that I meant this well. 

Evelyn, I never thought you were harsh with me. And hurt me ? NO WAY JOSE !!!! I love seeing your posts.

 

Your an inspiration to me.

 

What you say is the truth and every time you speak the truth to me and I read it, it gets ingrained in my brain.

 

Thank you.

  • Author

Ok, glad Tiffany :D keep it up

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.