Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boy do I want cigarette

Featured Replies

  • Author

How are you feeling Amy? I hope you were able to distract yourself or just go to bed early.

Doing better this morning.  Not sure what happened last night.  There was a mention of fixation and that seemed to fit.  If I did not have the

forum my quit would have been blown.  I cannot do this alone.

How are you doing today?

  • Author

For me - the worst craving hit me at either day 7 or eight. I was surprised and unprepared, since the hell week was a breeze for me in comparison. I got through it but took me a half of the day and I was still shaky at the end of it. It happens, it will pass, tomorrow will be a new day :)

Yes- Hell week was easy. I think that is why I was so aggravated that all of a sudden there it was.  Thank you ! Doing way better today.

  • Author

Morning Amy!

Good Morning too you!   Doing good :)   I hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Fantastic for making it, Amy! You are now stronger for it. I believe, as it was said before, you were having a fixation, not a crave.

Good Morning too you!   Doing good :)   I hope you have a wonderful day. :)

I'm a good way through my day already!

 

You won a victory yesterday. Well done you. Have a great day!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.