Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carlos, Jess, Karen, Indigo....

Featured Replies

How's it going for you all? I've probably forgotten other names, please forgive me.

 

Let us know how things are going is there any help we can offer? Remember, utilising the strength, support and advice from the board can make the difference to your quit!

I really want a smoke right now. Having decaf coffee instead. But thankfully all the cigarettes are out of the house (mom's at Bingo) and I'm not driving anywhere to pick up cigs, so there's no chance of me giving into temptation at the moment. The day after my slip was really tough.Today I'm going hours between craves. I also downloaded a new game to my 3DS so I've been playing that. Fantasy Life for anyone who likes RPGs and whatnot. It's about $40. But a friend of mine who is working on quitting is getting the game later in the month, so we'll be able to play together.

  • Author

Well done Indie by hats the key. Find things to distract you and keep you busy. You know the rule. Just don't smoke. Keep it up.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.