Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wonderful Number Posters

Featured Replies

The counting game needs you, the original game that is :)

Oh well - tried but no one was around to play .... Off now ! a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

I will try in a bit. Still waking up here!

I think it would get more posting if it wasn't pinned, I hardly ever look at pinned stuff to be honest so I completely forget about it, just an observation x

  • Author

I think it would get more posting if it wasn't pinned, I hardly ever look at pinned stuff to be honest so I completely forget about it, just an observation x

Well, let's give it a try then.  You better play now or I'll cry  :unsure:

Ok I can't have you crying,

Off I go to play ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.