I cant login properly without choosing the forgot password option and cant change my current password either, beleive me i have tried numerous times. So what now? I cant get help,if i cant log in and have to do the whole forgot password story eveytime....

A lot of members were having issues with their computers automatically logging them back in even after they logged out (I was one of them), closed the browser and then pulled it back up at a later time.  Because of the obvious privacy issues this created, I found that I was able to make some changes.  

Once you log out, you'll have to re-enter your username and password when you pull the site back up.  If you check "Remember Me", it will automatically populate for you and you'll just have to click enter or whatever the button is you click after you enter login credentials.

If your browser asks you to update and or remember the password, click yes.  The site generated password you can change in your profile and just use the same one that you picked that you've used all along.  Let me know if you have any other issues.  :)