October 24, 201411 yr Just do not have enough time to keep up with all the celebrations going on every day :( so, TO: Comrade Joe Jess Wendy April Mason Slovenka Holski Deltawings Dentalfloss Sara Bat (Wiley) Whackamole Dancer Marti Robert (Good name) Yogi MQ Evelyn Iamdoingit Apeezy Gabby Congratulations, Awesome, You are all a winner and glad your taking back your life! Each and everyone of you should be proud of yourself and I hope you treat yourself to something nice to celebrate, you have earned it! :) ps - Hope I did not forget anyone, if so, sorry :huh: pss - to be continued! B)
October 25, 201411 yr Thanks so much for remembering, Rez! I myself am late for my 11 months celebration... Hope all is well! Congrats to everybody here! You all are are doing a great job, keep climbing!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.