Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Horror Story: Freakshow

Featured Replies

Watched the orphans episode...omg how sad! Really upset me and infuriated me how poor pepper ended up in the asylum! Cried when she touched her cheek while looking at the glossy mag photo of Elsa. Found that very upsetting indeed.

  • Author

Watched the orphans episode...omg how sad! Really upset me and infuriated me how poor pepper ended up in the asylum! Cried when she touched her cheek while looking at the glossy mag photo of Elsa. Found that very upsetting indeed.

I cried a lot during the Pepper episode. :(

One of the best of the season.

I can't wait to see Neil Patrick Harris' character.

I haven't heard of him DD so will go and educate myself. I just can't imagine how all this will end...which excites me ;)

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Neil Patrick Harris is bringing the freaking CRAZY!!!  I love it! What an episode!

 

Here he is Sharon.

Neil Patrick Harris is bringing the freaking CRAZY!!!  I love it! What an episode!

 

Here he is Sharon.

Oh yes DD I've seen him before and know who you mean now... Oh you lucky thing! Although have just checked the planner and we have lift off next Tuesday, here in the UK... Can't wait!

  • Author

Oh yes DD I've seen him before and know who you mean now... Oh you lucky thing! Although have just checked the planner and we have lift off next Tuesday, here in the UK... Can't wait!

I have read that his husband David Burtka will star in an episode this season too! I am really looking forward to that. 

  • Author

Insane, Insane, Insane.... Neil Patrick Harris is brilliant. What a crazy episode! 

I saw Neil last night, and his doll... Omg Jen, omg is all I'm saying!

 

Just glad my two 15 year olds have no dolls in their room anymore! Lol

  • Author

I saw Neil last night, and his doll... Omg Jen, omg is all I'm saying!

 

Just glad my two 15 year olds have no dolls in their room anymore! Lol

You are 1 episode behind me. Wait until you see the one that I watched last night... Oh man they are setting it up for one heck of a finale! 

You are 1 episode behind me. Wait until you see the one that I watched last night... Oh man they are setting it up for one heck of a finale!

 

Oh I can't wait Jen!

 

Part of me doesn't want it to end, as I'm enjoying it, but on the other side it's like a good book...am dying to see what the conclusion will be.

  • Author

Oh I can't wait Jen!

 

Part of me doesn't want it to end, as I'm enjoying it, but on the other side it's like a good book...am dying to see what the conclusion will be.

That is a great analogy and very, very true! This has been my favorite season thus far. I am so glad that they went back to being a scary, messed up show rather than trying to cater to a younger crowd. 

That is a great analogy and very, very true! This has been my favorite season thus far. I am so glad that they went back to being a scary, messed up show rather than trying to cater to a younger crowd.

 

I agree Jen, and, it just goes t o show that not all the young crowd even enjoyed season 3. Lucy only watched 5 episodes and had, had enough. Too much like a chick flick, in her opinion, compaired to season 2. I hope she watches season 1 though... I enjoyed that one too.

 

It's on in the UK tonight but too late for me, 11pm... Tomorrow I will be excited to watch it after your posts.

  • Author

Tonight is the finale.. :D I am so excited to see how they finish it off! 

 

You seem to be one behind me Sharon the finale will be next Monday for you! Let me know what you think about the episode that you have waiting on you! 

Oh I will Jen.. Omg how exciting for you. I found last nights , episode 12, fabulous! A very exciting episode....

  • Author

Oh the finale Sharon.... the finale... perfection. My favorite season ever. I am not going to spoil it for you but let me know when you watch it so we can discuss. :D

Oh and just an FYI if you have it set to record onto a DVR or something make sure to extend the recording by about 20 minutes it is much longer than an hour. 

  • 3 weeks later...

Oh the finale Sharon.... the finale... perfection. My favorite season ever. I am not going to spoil it for you but let me know when you watch it so we can discuss. :D

Oh and just an FYI if you have it set to record onto a DVR or something make sure to extend the recording by about 20 minutes it is much longer than an hour.

 

You know we still haven't watched the finale! Had a lot going on with family phone calls and all that jazz and haven't really concentrated on TV...which is sooo not like me..lol

 

Lee is home tomorrow evening so will plan to watch it, excited and it's something to look forward to.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.