Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Advantages of Chronic Migraine

Featured Replies

Believe me there are not many so you should enjoy what you can.

Buying the most expensive and comfortable bed you can find, you spend alot of time  in/on that bed.  You are in charge of the thermostat, you get to decide how hot or cold (I like it really cold when I am having a migraine).  In my house this is a oxymoron thing. I want it cold but to pull out my fluffy blankets and comforters to put on the bed. I want the bed to be soft and cozy as possible.  This is why I spent as much as I could afford on my bed.

 

  • When you feel bad you want food that makes you feel better.  If you live in Texas the most important thing is ice cream . We have a company here called Blue Bell, that makes the most wonderful ice cream, we even ship this stuff to another sister in-law that lives in Cali.  We have a second company called Braums. This group is known not only for their ice cream but the freshest milk you can buy.  They also have a burger joint in their stores and make the freshest burgers you can buy.

 

I am big(no pun intended) on ice cream. Cold stuff is better when you have a Migraine.

So there is the short story of my  migraines.

K

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.