Hi all...I'm terrigal.
I have a mental 'injury'...ptsd. I find myself falling into cigarrettes on the hard days, when trigger, angry, or terrified.
I've never been big smoker, in fact I don't have an addictive personality. But I'd like to get rid of it altogether, as I will be 50 soon and I hate the way they make me feel.
I'd like support........my first goal is 72 hours. I'm pretty isolated and do my best when staying away from humans, so it shouldn't be too rough, although in the morning with coffee is tough.
My plan is to chew on fresh herb twigs.
When I was younger I would substitute walking........but I have fibro and cfs, so that's kind of out now.
Back in 72 to celebrate! I also plan on juicing a lot.
It's hard, because with ptsd and chronic pain, I sort of want to die. Never understood people wanting to live to be a hundred. This life has been utter hell.......but I suppose since I can't kill myself, I'd rather feel better in my lungs........