Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lawrence

  1. From Nova Scotia, about an hour or so from Oak Island, which you may have heard of. I haven't quit smoking yet but on my way to do so as strongly advised by a doctor (never been on any medications, next day, three, so yeah I need to quit). I'm down from a pack a day (for 35+ years) to 12 cigarettes a day now; doesn't seem like much of a change but it is to me. Shrimp, no thank-you. Brussel sprouts: I won't ask for them, but if they are on my plate I'll eat them. Edit: my first post on this site, good to get that out of the way.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.