Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JH63

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JH63

  1. HI! I am glad to be here! I have been reading different posts and other materials on this site for along time. I decided to become a member because I need all the help I can get. I'm addicted to nicotine, and have been for about 47 years. I started smoking in my mid teens. I have quit many times before. I just gave up a twenty day quit two weeks ago. A couple years ago I quit for seventeen weeks. I've quit many other times over the years for different lengths of time. I just can't make my quits stick. Guarding my quit is always part of my quit plan. But I just never guard it well enough. I have tried about every method of quitting Chantix, wellbutrin, cold turkey, patches. I have watched many hours of Joel Spitzer's videos, always making that commitment to never take another puff. But my commitment is just not strong enough! I get tired of lying to myself. I just started my current quit about a hour ago. I'm hoping I can somehow make it stick this time. Take Care! Jeff

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.