Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thik4Sho

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Thik4Sho

  1. Hello and thank you for the information. Eighteen years of smoking must have done a number on my sense of taste and my sense of smells. I continue to have a weird taste in my mouth, so I will be glad when things get back to normal.
  2. Thank you so much Reciprocity!
  3. Hello Everyone, I have finally made 1 week! Thank you all for your support and encouragement. I have a question though, I have noticed that foods and beverages taste funny to me. Is this normal?
  4. Hello, Today is my 6th day being smoke-free. I can't believe it myself. Thank you so much for your kind words, BKP!!
  5. Thank you so much!!! I appreciate your encouragement!
  6. Thank you so much Nancy!! When I think about it smoking cigarettes is one of the worst habits one can pick up. I have seen so many people on oxygen because they have smoked for so many years and I'm determined not to let smoking take me out. Thank you so much for your encouragement and support.
  7. Thank you so much for your words on encouragement! I know this is only a test and I'm determine to pass!!!
  8. No Cigarettes Today!!!
  9. Hello Everyone, Thank you all so much for your words of encouragement. It has been day 5 and I have not smoked one cigarette although I feel anxious, deprived, depressed, lonely and a host of other psychological triggers that would normally make me want to grab a cigarette. I never tried to quit smoking before now, but I knew it wasn't going to be an easy journey since I have smoked everyday of my life for the past 18 years. I will continue to read the forum post and I will make the NOPE pledge. Please keep me in your prayers as I continue to take this journey one day at a time.
  10. Hello Everyone, I recently stopped smoking cigarettes after I developed sinus problems and a cough that would not stop. I know that I have already damaged my lungs tremendously because I have smoked for the past 18 years (Benson & Hedges). I just hope I can continue the road to quitting, so I can feel better. I need to find something else to occupy my time when I would normally be holding a cigarette.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.